Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Ripples

"Remember there's no such thing as a small act of kindness. Every act creates a ripple with no logical end." Scott Adams
"Perform a random act of kindness for someone:
a smile, compliment, or a favor just for fun. These will multiply and spread very rapidly." Steve Brunkhorst

 I want to send out some very special Thank Yous!

I have had two very big, fall over type shocks this December. I want to give a big shout out to Kristi B. and Ryan W. I do not have words to express how thankful we are that you have been so gracious in your donation. The emotion that I have felt is beyond words, the gratitude, I do not know how to put it into words, you take my breath away.

I would like to thank Elaina L, Terry B, Ariel F, Kelly L, Rosemary M, Lara F, Anne P, Dayna W.C, Thomas M, Molly C, Christopher S, Angela B, Gianna M, Jemma W, Catherine P, Kristin T, Layla A, Linda and James B, Theresa M, Debbie M, Annie T, Cynthia W, Bart G, Martha M, Rachel D, Julia N, Shannon S, Sara S, Karen F, Karen H, Heather C, Rhonda C. all of you have been so wonderful. Your love and support is amazing. Thank you for becoming part of Sydney and Lucien's villiage!!

I would also like to thank all of those who have supported us with prayers, with blog shares, and your supportive words of encouragement.
You are not just helping to change the life of two orphans you are helping to change the world!! The wonderful thing about helping others is that it creates a ripple effect. You are such blessings!
If you did NOT see your name, it is not because I forgot you!! I still have many names I need to post Thank Yous about. I will be saving those for another post!!

No comments:

Post a Comment